INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Lightbringers by David Price Book Tour and Giveaway


Lightbringers:
The
Age of Myths and Legends
by
David Price


Genre:
Fantasy

What
if all the gods of the earth once existed? Long ago a superior race
once came to earth and became humanity’s gods. The story is set on
a post cataclysmic earth. Technology has vanished and been replaced
by magick. Myths and monsters once again roam the land.


Blending
H. P. Lovecraft’s mythos, with the numerous mythologies of the
earth created a rich mythic landscape. Two groups of gods once
descended on the earth, Lovecraft’s horrific alien, inhuman beings
and the superior, god-like race, known as the Watchers, (the Elder
Gods described by August Derleth).

Lightbringers is
a Grimdark Fantasy set on a dying earth, twenty thousand years from
now. The stars are right and the Great Old One asleep at the bottom
of the world finally stirs in his terrible slumber. One reluctant
hero, a half-breed child of the Elder gods, and his companions set
out on a globe-spanning quest, populated by creatures of myth and
beings of legend, to save the Earth from the evil that threatens to
destroy it.

***Reviews***
"David
Price's LIGHTBRINGERS is exactly what I look for in a fantasy novel.
Fast paced, exhilarating and far removed from the cookie cutter
fiction you run across all too often. Do yourself a favor and read
this one!" — James A Moore, author of the SEVEN FORGES and
TIDES OF WAR series of novels.

"With
evocative language, powerful metaphor, and careful attention to
detail, Price brings us a world we can immerse ourselves in and not
want to leave." — Irene Radford, author of The Dragon Nimbus
Novels, Merlin's Descendants Series, and The Stargods Trilogy

David
Price’s LIGHTBRINGERS mingles a broad spread of myth and genre
tropes into a fascinating tale. Adding touches of history, locales
and dark lore, Price weaves a fine tale that will grip even a casual
reader. LIGHTBRINGERS splits the darkness of a lurid world.
Fascinating, funny and paced to please, LIGHTBRINGERS shines.” —
Steven L. Shrewsbury, Author of PHILISTINE, OVERKILL, WITHIN and
co-author of KING OF THE BASTARDS (with Brian Keene) and BAD MAGICK
(with Nate Southard)








David
Price grew up watching Creature Feature and reading comic books. He
has been a fan of horror, fantasy, and science fiction his whole
life. In college, his freshman composition teacher suggested that he
major in English and focus on his writing. After working for more
than twenty-five years as a contractor, David has decided use his
imagination and follow his dreams. He is an active member of the New
England Horror Writers.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment