INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Review of Tastes Like Murder A Fiona Quinn Mystery by C.S. McDonald




The bridesmaid dresses are ruffles and ruffles of ugly, one bridesmaid is trying to micro-manage…well, pretty much everything, and the bride-to-be is a total bridezilla! Wedding bells will soon be ringing but as usual Fiona is a bridesmaid and not a bride. As the maid of honor, how can Fiona keep the volatile pre-wedding festivities running smoothly? The problem is abruptly solved when the bride drops over dead at the elegant wine-tasting wedding rehearsal. Yikes! Who poisoned the wine? The suspects are lining up, and Fiona finds herself at the top of the list! Double yikes! It’s a vintage murder case for Fiona, Detective Landry, and the gang. Cheers!

MY REVIEW:

TASTES LIKE MURDER IS BOOK 4 IN THE FIONA QUINN MYSTERIES.  IT IS JUST AS ENJOYABLE AS THE OTHER 3 BOOKS.  THIS IS A CUTE, SUSPENSEFUL, CHARMING AND FUNNY MYSTERY SERIES.  I LOVE FIONA WHO IS CHARMING, SMART, FUNNY AND VERY GOOD WITH SOLVING MURDER MYSTERIES.

IN TASTES LIKE MURDER, FIONA IS THE MAID OF HONOR FOR HER COUSIN'S WEDDING AND BECOMES A SUSPECT WHEN HER COUSIN IS MURDERED.  OF COURSE FIONA WILL NOT STAND BY AND WAIT FOR HER BOYFRIEND, DETECTIVE LAUNDRY TO SOLVE THE MURDER AND PROVE SHE IS INNOCENT.  

THE FIONA QUINN MYSTERY SERIES IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES.  C.S. MCDONALD HAS CREATED THESE WONDERFUL CHARACTERS WHO ARE WELL DEVELOPED, FUNNY, CHARMING AND ONE OF KIND.  I REALLY ENJOY HER WRITING  SHE HAS A WAY OF DRAWING YOU INTO A STORY AND HOLDING YOUR ATTENTION THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  THERE ARE SO MANY TWISTS, TURNS AND SUSPENSE THROUGH THE SERIES.  I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES AND I ENJOY ALL THE CHARACTERS EVEN THE GHOST.  FIONA AND HER MOTHER ARE ALIKE IN SO MANY WAYS.  EACH LOVE SOLVING MYSTERIES AND STICK THEIR HANDS IN CASES THEY SHOULD NOT BE INVOLVED IN.  THERE ARE SO MANY LAUGHABLE MOMENTS.  IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS SERIES YET, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO SO.  YOU WILL ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO.  YOU WILL LOVE THE AUTHOR'S WRITING.  5 STARS








Biography
C.S. McDonald taught dance and choreographed shows for twenty-six years. Nowadays, she resides with her husband and her poorly behaved Cocker Spaniel, Allister, on their Thoroughbred farm, Fly-by-Night Stables, near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. George the Pony is a real pony who lives among the tall Thoroughbreds on their farm.

Most recently, Ms. McDonald decided to write a cozy mystery series. The Fiona Quinn Mysteries are quick clean reads for everyone! You'll love Fiona and the quirky, but oh so charming, Detective Landry. Fiona is a kindergarten teacher and an unlikely sleuth from Pittsburgh. If you've never been to Pittsburgh, welcome to this wonderful city! Ms. McDonald has even sprinkled a little Pittsburghese into her stories just for fun. Yinz will love it!

To learn more about C.S. McDonald, George, and her cozy mystery series, Fiona Quinn Mysteries, please visit her website at: www.csmcdonaldbooks.com

Hey! Book #4, TASTES LIKE MURDER, is now available and will be available on Audible by February!
WOOT! ALL of the Fiona Quinn Mysteries are now available on Audible--narrated by Maren Swenson Waxenberg!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Victoria! Merry Christmas to you and all your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book! Fun characters! Great plot! Can't wait for the next Fiona Quinn!

    ReplyDelete