INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Review of Come Back to Me At Christmas by Patty MacFarlane





His Stetson still sat on the table next to his keys by the back door and his boots, brushed clean and polished, stood next to hers. Some things never change.

Patty misses her husband dearly and dreams of him coming home for Christmas. When she shares her dream with her children, they become increasingly worried as their mother’s present day life and her cherished memories begin to blur.

Her children gather to decide how to help her handle her disappointment and comfort her when he doesn't show up—after all, it was only a dream.

Convinced she was losing her grip on reality and shouldn't live alone any longer, they decide to wait until after the holidays before making any major changes in her life.

But Christmas Day brings a shocking surprise—to everyone but Patty. This is a funny, heartwarming, and touching story that will have you believing in miracles.

MY REVIEW:

I HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING BY PATTY MACFARLANE BEFORE AND I AM REALLY GLAD I DID.  COME BACK TO ME AT CHRISTMAS IS SUCH A SWEET ROMANTIC LOVE STORY THAT SHOWS THE STRUGGLES, HEARTACHE THAT A COUPLE EXPERIENCE THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFE. ALL THEIR STRUGGLES MAKE THEIR LOVE SO STRONG AND BRING THEM EVEN CLOSER TOGETHER.   I REALLY ENJOYED PATTY MACFARLANE'S STORY TELLING OF THIS HEARTWARMING LOVE STORY.  PATTY AND MIKE WERE DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER.  IT SHOWS YOU THAT TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES AND MIRACLES ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE.

WHAT AN EXCELLENT ROMANTIC CHRISTMAS STORY I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ.  IT WILL BRING TEARS TO YOUR EYES.  LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR.  4 STARS






Patty MacFarlane is an author of love stories from the heart. She writes tender and funny stories, some of which are based on her own life experiences. Others are totally fictional.

Patty expresses her thoughts on her about me page which can be found here:
http://pattymacfarlane.weebly.com/about-me.html and offers "A True Story About Angels" which can be read here: http://pattymacfarlane.weebly.com/blog

She is also a freelance editor. You can subscribe to her newsletter by visiting http://pattymacfarlane.weebly.com/ or contact her by email at patty@pattymacfarlane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment