INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, November 3, 2017

The World of Shadows Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Everett Exorcism
World
of Shadows Book 1
by
Lincoln Cole
Genre:
Horror, Occult Thriller, Urban Fantasy 

Something
strange is happening in the city of Everett, Washington and Father
Niccolo Paladina is tasked with investigating possible demonic
activity. Nothing is as it seems, however, and things quickly begin
spiraling out of his control. 





When
his path crosses with that of an old rival, they discover that things
are worse in Everett than either of them could ever have imagined. As
his world collapses around him, Niccolo will be left with one
terrible question: what is my faith worth?



**On
sale for .99 cents!**




The
Vatican Children
World
of Shadows Book 2

After
the events of in Everett Washington, Father Niccolo Paladina decides
to assist Arthur in hunting down the Bishop and bringing him to
justice for the crimes he has committed. He knows that the Bishop has
something big planned against the Church.





Arthur,
on the other hand, is hoping to find some redemption for his actions
against The Ninth Circle and atone for his mistakes. Atonement,
however, can be difficult to come by...

Especially
when the stakes are so high.






The
Bishop's Legacy
World
of Shadows Book 3

Everything
is falling apart for Niccolo Paladina as his mistakes come back to
haunt him. He’s been reminded once more that the shadowy world in
which Arthur inhabits is not his own.





He
is ready to face the consequences for his actions, but not until he
has dealt with the threat he’s helped to create. Things are getting
desperate, though, and they are worried that more people will be hurt
before they can bring things to an end.



**Releases
January 30th, 2018 – Pre-Order Now!**





Lincoln
Cole is a Columbus-based author who enjoys traveling and has visited
many different parts of the world, including Australia and Cambodia,
but always returns home to his pugamonster and wife. His love for
writing was kindled at an early age through the works of Isaac Asimov
and Stephen King and he enjoys telling stories to anyone who will
listen.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment