INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Single Rider by Skye Leah Collett Book Tour and Giveaway


Single
Rider
by
Skye Leah Collett
Genre:
Contemporary Women's Fiction

This
is a story about a woman named Kenzie. A woman who knows what she
wants and likes things just the way they are, thank you very
much. 


This
is also a story about a man named Max. Max can be a real pain in the
ass. 


And
finally, this is a story about Dash, ex-husband extraordinaire, who
likes to get down to the Scissor Sisters and parties a little too
much. 
And
Katie, the best friend who parties far too much and can expertly
defend herself against sexual harassment accusations. 
And
Claudia, sister, mother and head of the school parent’s
association, long time tea drinker. The chalk to Kenzie’s
cheese. 
And
Michael, the one that got away. 





(The
one in the hat!)

First
time author of Single Rider

Skye
Leah Collett,

refuses to concede that her debut novel is in any
way
Autobiographical.
Her
ex
-husband
doesn't
buy it.
He
won’t shut up about the

similarities between himself and the vibrantly likeable
supporting
character Dash. Unrelenting in his co
nviction
that the imagined fellows resemblance is as unsubtle as the nose on
his handsome face, he’s adamantly staked a claim in sharing any
perceived future celebrity entitlements. H
e
is also one of this
author's
biggest fans.

Sydney born but a devoted Brisbane
girl for almost three decades
,
Skye’s

stories centre on the

lives

and relationships of
individuals
living in
modern
suburban
Australia. Their friendships, their
increasingly
overbearing families and of course their lovers.

Her
father's
dedication

to
waffling,
unapologetically

long winded stories is a treasured family trait passed on through
generations and
Skye’s
rich,

colourful characters are painstakingly crafted to become people you
wished you knew and
become
reluctant to farewell.
Skye
spends a
n
unseemly indulgent

amount of time pinching herself as a reminder that she is indeed
awake
and
very much a person who finished writing a novel.

She’d
adore hearing from anyone who feels inclined to make the effort or
just wants to say hey
.

Skye
Leah Collett can be reached anytime

via

her many varied social media locations!





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment