INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Seth by Crimson Syn Book Tour and Giveaway


Seth
A
Hell's Lovers MC Romance #5
by
Crimson Syn
Genre:
Adult MC Romance

I
didn’t expect to cross paths with Ciara Morton.
Her
innocent beauty literally knocked me to my knees.
I’d
never met a woman like her.
She’s
smart to stay away from me.
I
like my sex rough and dirty and I don’t believe in love.
But
she’s slowly seeping into my bones,
And
the more she rejects me, the greedier I get.
She
should stay away, before I lose all sense of control.

Seth
Scardino is all sinewy muscles and rough attitude.
He’s
the type of man who takes without asking permission.
From
the first moment I saw him, I knew he would be my weakness.
He
controls me in every way possible,
But
I’ll never admit it.
If
I do, he’ll know I’ll let him take me completely,
And
I don’t think I’ll be able to let him go if he does.




Wolf
A
Hell's Lovers MC Romance #1



Grayson
A
Hell's Lovers MC Romance #2



Riggs
A
Hell's Lovers MC Romance #3



Cain
A
Hell's Lovers MC Romance #4



My name is Crimson Syn,
not really, but what fun is it to use my real name. Instead I’ll
use my inner goddess’ name, it’s much more fun that way. I
grew up in New York City where I had a wonderful education, loving
parents and awesome friends. What more could a girl ask for?
I
started writing at the age of sixteen. The first romance I read was
Stephanie Laurens’ Devil’s Bride. Since then I have been
influenced by dozens of flourishing romance authors and even more
dashing and daring rogues. I must say it, but Fifty Shades was not my
first erotic romance, nor did it influence me to start writing them.
If you’ve never read Mary Balogh, Elizabeth Hoyt, Lisa Kleypas,
Bertrice Small or A.N. Roquelaure’s Sleeping Beauty trilogy, then
you’re missing out. Those were my sweet introductions to erotic
romance, and boy were they hot.
So
here I am, after reading so many wonderful stories, I have too many
sinful tales of my own not to share. I like my alphas rough and
possessive, and I have no shame in saying it or writing it. I had
delightfully wicked teachers growing up, their books took me to new
worlds and brought me new loves. So, I want to do the same for you. I
want to indulge my readers in those steamy reads that will send them
into the arms of dangerous alphas and deliciously sexy rogues,
without leaving the confines of their nice warm bed. If I am able to
entice your inner goddesses, then I have done my job and I am
satisfied.


Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment