INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Fall of the Cities by Vance Huxley Book Tour and Giveaway


Fall
of the Cities: Planting the Orchard
by
Vance Huxley
Genre:
YA Fantasy, Apocalyptic

The
world is falling apart. Terrorists spark a worldwide oil and gas
crisis while imports grind to a halt. Europe and Britain are erupting
into chaos as food runs out and desperate people take matters into
their own hands. 





As
the government begins to seal off rioting parts of the city, Corporal
Harry Miller takes an offered discharge to get his sister and her
kids to safety. But he’s not fast enough. Trapped in the city with
a rag-tag collection of ordinary citizens, Harry struggles to create
a small pocket of stability - a place to ride out the coming
confrontation between rioters and the Army, and save themselves from
complete annihilation.



**FREE
on Amazon!**



Vance
Huxley lives out in the countryside in Lincolnshire, England. He has
spent a busy life
working
in many different fields – including the building and rail
industries, as a workshop
manager,
trouble‐shooter for an engineering firm, accountancy, cafe
proprietor, and graphic
artist.
He also spent time in other jobs, and is proud of never being
dismissed, and only
once
made redundant.
Eventually
he found his Noeline, but unfortunately she died much too young. To
help with the
aftermath,
Vance tried writing though without any real structure. As an editor
and beta readers
explained
the difference between words and books, he tried again.
Now
he tries to type as often as possible in spite of the assistance of
his cats, since his legs no
longer
work well enough to allow anything more strenuous. An avid reader of
sci‐fi, fantasy and
adventure
novels, his writing tends towards those genres.



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment