INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Different Not Damaged by Andy Peloquin Book Tour and Giveaway


Different,
Not Damaged
by
Andy Peloquin
Genre:
Dark Fantasy Short Stories

Strength
from Weakness

Disability
becomes Power

Some
call them disabilities, but for others they are gifts:


- A
voiceless child painting visions of death.


- A killer with a
deadly message plagued by a burden of guilt.
- A priestess
divinely empowered to absorb others' pain.
- A soldier fighting
for courage in the face of fear.
- A broken warrior-priest on a
mission of vengeance.
- A thief desperate to escape the burden of
his memories.
Betrayed by mind or body, these people struggle to
survive in a grim world that takes no pity on the weak. Yet they will
discover that they are simply different, not damaged.
This
collection of dark fantasy short stories will keep you turning the
page as you experience life through the eyes of the
differently-abled.

Pick up this uniquely heart-wrenching
book today because you want to feel what it means to live with a
disability.



What
Readers Are Saying:


This
collection of stories keeps you engrossed right through to the end. -
S.S.


These
stories about people trying to overcome, or at least come to terms
with, the hardships of their lives. Worth the read! - T.E.


This
is one of those books that leaves you wanting more. - S.S




I
am, first and foremost, a storyteller and an artist--words are my
palette. Fantasy is my genre of choice, and I love to explore the
darker side of human nature through the filter of fantasy heroes,
villains, and everything in between. I'm also a freelance writer, a
book lover, and a guy who just loves to meet new people and spend
hours talking about my fascination for the worlds I encounter in the
pages of fantasy novels.





Fantasy
provides us with an escape, a way to forget about our mundane
problems and step into worlds where anything is possible. It
transcends age, gender, religion,race, or lifestyle--it is our way of
believing what cannot be, delving into the unknowable, and
discovering hidden truths about ourselves and our world in a brand
new way. Fiction at its very best!







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment