INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, November 16, 2017

An Unstill Life by Kate Larkindale Book Tour and Giveaway


An
Unstill Life
by
Kate Larkindale
Genre:
YA Contemporary Romance

When
your whole world is falling apart, what are the chances you’ll find
love in the most unexpected of places?





Livvie
feels like she’s losing everything: her two best friends have
abandoned her for their boyfriends, her mother continues to ignore
her, while her sister, Jules, is sick again and getting worse by the
day. Add in the request Jules has made of her and Livvie feels like
she’s losing her mind, too.

Her
only escape is in the art room, where she discovers not only a refuge
from her life, but also a kindred soul in Bianca, the school “freak”.
Livvie’s always felt invisible, at school and at home, but with
Bianca, she finally feels like someone sees the real Livvie. As the
relationship deepens and it comes time to take the romance public,
will Livvie be able to take that step?

Livvie’s
about to find out if she has what it takes to make the tough
decisions and stand up for herself—for the first time in her life.





Having
spent a lifetime travelling the globe, Kate Larkindale is currently
residing in Wellington, New Zealand. A marketing executive, film
reviewer and mother, she’s surprised she finds any time to write,
but doesn’t sleep much. As a result, she can usually be found
hanging out near the espresso machine.





Her
short stories have appeared in Halfway Down The Stairs, A Fly in
Amber, Daily Flash Anthology, The Barrier Islands Review, Everyday
Fiction, Death Rattle, Drastic Measures, Cutlass & Musket and
Residential Aliens, among others.

She
has written fourteen contemporary YA novels, a few of which other
people are allowed to see. She has also written one very bad
historical romance. She is currently working on a new YA novel and
ghostwriting an autobiography.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment