INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, November 27, 2017

All of the Rogers by Erin Lockwood Book Tour and GIveaway


All
of the Rogers
by
Erin Lockwood
Genre:
YA Psychological Romance

"How
can you love someone so much and need space from them at the same
time?"





My
alarm goes off at four am. It takes an hour to get to the studio, and
then my ballet training begins. I go to school for a few hours, and
then it’s back to the studio for more training. Go to bed. Repeat
the whole process the next day. 
I
hate it.
My
time at school is a blur, except for biology. I don’t rush through
that class, because I get to see Roger Byrnes. He probably doesn’t
even know I exist, but my heart beats a little faster when I see him
walk through the classroom door with his messy hair and carefree
attitude. He has so much energy. But then he stares off into the
distance, and I wonder what he’s thinking. It’s the highlight of
my day. 
I
wish I could quit ballet so I could be a normal teenager. Someone who
Roger would want to be with. I could use some excitement in my life…I
bet Roger could give that to me.





Erin
Lockwood grew up in Castro Valley, California and attended the
University of Oregon, where she graduated in 2003 with a degree in
journalism. From there she moved to Denver and spent the next seven
years searching for the love of her life and building the family of
her dreams.





It
wasn’t long until, with children starting preschool and more time
on her hands, Erin refocused on her career, beginning with a
successful entry into the world of residential real estate as a
Realtor. Free time was spent reading book after book (and
binge-watching the subsequent films) in the New Adult genre. Feeling
hopelessly in love with her husband, she wrote him a short story
leading up to their fifth wedding anniversary. That’s when she
discovered her tireless passion to share her experience of falling in
love through fictional characters. That story evolved into the first
novel in the Angles trilogy.

Erin
still lives in Denver, Colorado with her husband, Phil, and their
three children.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!






1 comment: