INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review of Hawaiian Christmas Misadventures by Giulietta M. Spudich




Stacey, a happily-married 38-year old hidden poet is abandoned for Christmas by her husband, who chooses to stay in wintery Chicago rather than join her and her colleagues in tropical Hawaii.

Kevin, Stacey’s best friend, has trouble attracting women who can’t see past his chipmunk cheeks. He manages to catch the eye of the most attractive woman in the office ... using trickery.

Christine, a fit and gorgeous accountant, isn’t that interested in dating men until a poem wins her heart. But who wrote it?

Join them in gorgeous, palm-tree filled Hawaii and find out who loves who ...

MY REVIEW:

STACEY IS ABANDONED BY HER HUSBAND AT CHRISTMAS.  HE REFUSES TO GO TO HAWAII WITH HER AND HER CO-WORKERS.  KEVIN IS STACEY'S BEST FRIEND BUT HAS TROUBLE FINDING A DATE UNTIL ONE DAY WHEN HE WRITES A POEM?  AFTER WRITING THE POEM FOR THE GIRL OF HIS DREAMS, CHRISTINE, SHE IS NOW INTERESTED IN DATING KEVIN.  BUT DID KEVIN REALLY RIGHT THE POEM?  AND IF HE DIDN'T WHO WROTE IT?  FIND OUT WHEN YOU READ THIS ENJOYABLE STORY FILLED WITH SO MANY UNDERSTANDINGS ESPECIALLY BETWEEN STACEY AND HER HUSBAND.  

HAWAIIAN CHRISTMAS MISADVENTURES IS AN ENJOYABLE STORY FILLED WITH LOVE AND SOME MISUNDERSTANDINGS.  I ENJOYED THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN KEVIN AND STACEY.  THEY HAD A LOT OF CHEMISTRY.  THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY BELIEVABLE AND WHO WOULDN'T WANT THEIR BOSS TO TAKE THEM TO HAWAII FOR VACATION.  A MUST READ.  LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS BY GIULIETTA M.  SPUDICH.  4 STARS





Biography
I was born in Berkeley, California in 1973 (Peace!) and "hopped the pond" to England in 2002. I've also lived in New York and Houston, and travelled worldwide teaching science (bioinformatics) for my day job. With relatives in both the US and Italy, and friends all over the earth, writing on airplanes and trains is one of my favorite activities. My housemate is either a big domestic cat, or a tiny panther.

Catch me @spudichpen on Twitter
I'm also on Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reviewing my book. I am glad you enjoyed the twists and turns, and (unlikely!) chemistry between Christine and Kevin.

    ReplyDelete