INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review of Airport Christmas by Judy Moore




The first story in this new, sweet holiday series.
Who would ever think that being stranded at the Denver airport for three days over Christmas could be fun? It turns out to be the adventure of a lifetime for thirteen-year- old Jack and his younger siblings Ethan and Lily who are traveling alone from their mother’s in San Diego to their father’s in Florida. Jack is a bit of a wheeler-dealer who is thrilled to be out from under parental supervision, Ethan a comic book enthusiast and caricature artist, and Lily a budding matchmaker who won’t take no for an answer. Together, they learn to fend for themselves in an adult world and bring Christmas cheer – and even love – to other stranded passengers.

MY REVIEW:

AIRPORT CHRISTMAS WAS A VERY FAST READ FOR ME.  JACK, ETHAN AND LILY ARE STRANDED AT THE AIRPORT WITH THE OTHER PASSENGERS.  INSTEAD OF SPENDING THE NEXT THREE DAYS SULKING, THE CHILDREN COME UP WITH ALL DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES FOR THE OTHER PASSENGERS TO DO.  FROM DOING A SHOW TO PLAYING MATCHMAKER AND BUILDING A SNOWMAN.  I FOUND MY SELF LAUGHING AND SMILING AT THE CHILDREN'S ANTICS AND WHAT THEY COME UP WITH.  AIRPORT CHRISTMAS WAS SUCH A DELIGHTFUL READ.  JACK, ETHAN AND LILY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.  THEY SHOWED EVERYONE AT THE AIRPORT THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS.  

AIRPORT CHRISTMAS IS A MUST READ.  IT WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS AGAIN AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL.  I LOVE JUDY'S WRITING AND CHARACTERS AND CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF HER BOOKS. 5 STARS




Biography
Judy Moore writes primarily mysteries and thrillers, as well as lighter family fiction. A longtime news writer, editor, and magazine feature writer, her fiction and nonfiction work has been published in numerous national publications. Her novels are published by BTGN publishers. She is a former tennis pro and sports writer, so her stories sometimes have a sports backdrop. Her novel "Somebody Killed the Cart Girl" is a golf mystery, and her "Murder in Vail" is set on the ski slopes of Colorado. Her Christmas anthology "Christmas Interrupted," contains three popular novellas: "Airport Christmas," "The Holiday House Sitter," and "The Hitchhiker on Christmas Eve." An earlier novella, "Birds of Prey," is also available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment